10.13.2008

A Quick, Fun Tute!

I started saving wine corks way back when Hubby and I moved into our first house, almost 5 years ago (wow!) I knew way back then that I wanted to make a message board or a trivet with them, and I finally got around to it! It's super simple, so I thought I'd add a few photos of how I did it. 


Materials needed:
- Enough wine corks to make a message board or 
trivet in desired size (I used 18.) If you like wine, maybe you will acquire them faster than I did. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure you can get them at a craft store.
- Glue gun
- Glue



I recommend laying out your corks ahead of time to make sure they all lay nicely together. I chose a basket weave design, but by all means, get creative!


Glue them together in sets of two with a small bead of glue



Then, glue all of your sets together and your done! See, I told you it was quick and easy. Now go drink some wine and start your stash! 









P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

2 comments:

Cori said...

What a neat little project! It turned out great.

antonella said...

I' ve just posted your project in my blog

antonella

Related Posts with Thumbnails