1.23.2009

Finally!

After a few failed projects this week, including a zippered pouch that I forgot to add interfacing to and a wallet gone wrong, I finally completed a successful project. I've been in need of a new wallet for quite a while now, so I decided that I would draft a new one, suitable to be sold in my new shop.

It took me all day to draft the pattern, cut out the pieces and put it all together , but I think it turned out great for my first try! It has a few flaws that will need to be worked out before I can offer it in my new shop. For instance, the border for the license pocket needs to be wider, and the strap should be top stitched, along with some other minor details, but overall I'm extremely happy with the way it turned out and can't wait to get out and show it off!




P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

3 comments:

Cori said...

That is really great! I love the colors you chose.

Mariel said...

Very cute! You're quite talented!

www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com

Darning Diva said...

Thank you both for your wonderful comments! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails