2.03.2009

A few things I've been working on

I've been sewing my fingers to the bone lately making these cute little travel tissue cozies and key fobs. I plan on offering both of these as free gifts with purchases for my grand opening sale in my new shop, which will hopefully take place sometime this spring. In the meantime, if you're interested in making a tissue cozy of your own, check out this tutorial. Mine are a tad bit different though, as there are no raw edges or loose flaps anywhere. I can't give away all of my secrets! :)






P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful stuff. How long does it normally take for the orders to be delivered?

Rhyah-- said...

Hi Storm! Thank you so much for your comments. Once the shop is up and running, sometime this spring, all pre-made items will ship within 1-2 business days of payment, but I strive to ship them the same day the order is placed. I ask for 2 weeks on custom orders, but they are typically finished much sooner, depending on my work load at the time. If you are interested in something before the shop is open, feel free to shoot me an email at DarningDiva@gmail.com

Thanks again!
Rhyah

Related Posts with Thumbnails