6.07.2009

Diapers on the Clothesline

Seeing as I'm only two weeks (give or take) away from meeting my little boy, a lot of my sewing/crafting time has been dedicated to baby things. And though I feel like I've gotten a lot done, time is ticking away faster than I can handle at the moment. Who ever heard of a pregnant woman hoping that the baby would take its time being born?

I've gotten about 7 diapers sewn and am hoping to knock out 5 more before he gets here, but I still have to make all of the soakers for them and my serger is in the shop - great timing, eh?


I also crocheted a cute little hat from this tutorial to keep him cozy on cool summer nights.


Still on my to do list are a diaper bag that could pass as a handbag and a gender neutral nursing cover since I will be nursing both my son and daughter. Anyone interested in taking a poll to bet on whether I'll get everything finished in time all while trying to stock my new shop?



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

2 comments:

Michele Mallory-Davidson said...

Oh my gosh, you are making me feel so lazy!! Here's to hoping you meet your goals! I am new to your blog, so congratulations on your very soon to be new addition! I bet he can hardly wait to meet his Mommy!
~Michele from By Your Side

Becky said...

Lazy? You make ME feel tired!!! Wow, you have an ambitious list but as you may have experienced from your 1st darling wee one, you get that crazy burst really close to birthing day.

Good luck! Can't wait to see new baby pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails