6.03.2009

The Most Beautiful Box of Chocolate!

Today, hubby and I are celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary, and while it doesn't seem long in the grand scheme of things, I can't believe it's been three years already! In the past, we haven't done much to celebrate since on our first anniversary our daughter was only 3 months old, and we're pretty laid back, simple people anyway. We typically just exchange cards and have googly eyes for the rest of the day.

This year, I decided that I wanted to do a little more, so I planned a little something to surprise him with, but I have to keep it a secret until after tonight in case he stumbles on this post. Knowing that I had something planned, hubby decided to do something too, and bought me the most beautiful box of chocolates i have ever seen!


Chocolates may not seem like much, but you have to know my hubby to appreciate it. He is a last minute gifter and any time he's bought chocolates in the past, they've been from the grocery store (but you won't hear any complaints from me - chocolate is chocolate!) This time, however, he found a diamond in the rough that sells decadent chocolates wrapped in amazing packaging! And I know he put a lot of thought into it too, because he bought a small simple box, knowing how particular I have been about my pregnancy weight gain. Again, doesn't seem like a big deal, but like I said, I'm a simple girl and just knowing that he put a little bit of thought into a gift for me means the world! :) As for what I'm doing for him, you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Happy Anniversary, hunny! I love you!



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's darling! And they look so yummy!

Happy Anniversary!

Rhyah-- said...

Thanks, Chelle! They *were* very yummy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails