8.05.2009

Like. Dislike. Love.

I like that the longer I'm a parent the "greener" I get

I like that I make my own laundry detergent

I like that I have ingredients on the way to make my own diaper ointment and deodorant

I dislike how uninformed I am about vaccines and that I have 2 months to decide whether or not to give them to my son.

I love the new pediatrician that I found that has a more natural approach to pediatrics

I like that I have tons of green tomatoes on my plants

I dislike that none of those tomatoes are ripe yet

I like that I found my local Le Leche League and have such a great support group

I love being able to provide all of the nourishment that my son needs through breast milk

I love that my daughter is 29 months old and still nursing

I like tandem nursing

I dislike the lack of knowledge that most people have about breast feeding

I love co-sleeping with my kids

I dislike that there's so much to do and so little time

I dislike my cluttered house

I love that the fact that my house is cluttered means that I've been enjoying my kids. :)

I dislike how infrequently I've been posting lately.

I love that I've met so many great people through blogging.

I like food.

I dislike cooking.

I love that my hubby does the cooking so I don't have to.

I like sewing and the amazing fabrics that come with it.

I dislike using patterns when I sew, so I make my own.

I like the smell of fresh spring air

I like gardening, but

I dislike weeding my garden and flower beds.

I love my kids, my hubby, and ultimately my life. Nuff said!

I got the idea for this post from crunchy domestic goddess. I really enjoyed typing up this post and thinking of all of my likes, dislikes and loves. It really was interesting to watch the direction that each line took the next. If you decide to write one of your own, I'd love to see what you come up with. Cheers!



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails