10.17.2009

Weekend Whip Up

There's something about fall that makes me want to break out the yarn and crochet hooks. I'm sure it has to do with cool weather and the fact that you can never have too many cute, crocheted beanies. I put his little number together for my little guy last night with delicious, snuggly soft bamboo yarn. Doesn't he look like he's ready to hit the slopes? Well, he may be a bit young for that, but I think he looks adorable - so much that I couldn't resist his chubby little cheeks.




P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

4 comments:

Trudy said...

I agree he is so very adorable and so is his little cap. I can't resist kissing my baby's cheeks either.

I'm thinking of trying to learn to crochet. I think I got bit by the crochet bug.

I look forward to seeing your other crochet projects.

Karen said...

....adorable!

imanmom said...

hye,cute baby u have...

Anonymous said...

I love his beanie Rhyah. I want one for AJ. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails