1.03.2010

Handmade Christmas Part 2

Last week I posted part 1 of our handmade Christmas and promised a part 2 and 3. So, up next are the gifts that I made for my Princess Nadija.

A toddler sized purse just perfect for carrying her own kool-aide flavored
chap stick, travel size lotion and of course a Santa Clause pez dispenser
all tucked inside for her to find on Christmas morning.



A miniature i-spy toy measuring about 5 inches square stuffed with
alphabet and number charms found at hobby lobby and filled with
poly pellets. This is the all time quiet toy - until she gets frustrated,
of course! :)


Ribbon covered barrettes to tame wispy little hairs.


And although this one didn't make it under the tree, I thought it would
be fun to add it here anyway. Here we have Mr. Sock Monkey sans arms,
ears, eyes and mouth. This was a rather simple project, but I have to tell you,
stuffing all of his parts proved to be rather tedious, which is exactly why he didn't
make it under the tree. There are three months until her 3rd birthday.
Maybe I'll finish him by then?


I also made her some leg warmers, but she snatched them up before I could take pictures. I'll be sure to take a few of her wearing them with her tutu - seriously CUTE. Stay tuned for part 3 featuring gifts for friends and family.



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

3 comments:

Amie McCracken said...

I love that I-spy toy! I'll have to show it to my sister for my niece.

Trudy said...

These are the most wonderful gifts. The spy toy is going to be so much fun, and the purse is so cute.

n*stitches said...

Great ideas! Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails