3.11.2010

Kainen's Bedroom Update

It's been a crazy week around here with birthday preparations for my daughter and an influx of sales in my shop, and by influx I mean more than one sale in a week. Yeah, I get overwhelmed easily. In the midst of everything I was finally able to apply the wall decal that I bought from this shop for Kainen's room.

I had one heck of a time applying it, actually ripping the vinyl at one point, but luckily I was able to salvage it and make the repair look seamless from a distance. I just love the way it looks and the sweet message, because children really are miracles.


I think he likes it.


Oh, and you may have noticed in the first picture that his mattress has been lowered. That's right, people. Within one week of learning to crawl, the boy is starting to pull himself up! And he is into e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g! I thought I was busy before...



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails