12.06.2010

Six Days

I'm taking a lot of deep breaths today as I try to keep my composure. There are only 6 days until the craft show I'm participating in. This means I'm running around like a mad woman trying to tie up all of the loose ends and make sure I have everything I need to make this show a success.

I've sewed and sewed and sewed some more for the past few months and finally have an inventory that I'm quite proud of. Now that I'm decently comfortable with how many items I have to offer at the show, I'm moving on to presentation type details. I sent about 100 lunch bags through my printer today to end up with 45 acceptable bags to package small items in. I've spent countless hours in Photoshop creating artwork for signs and tags and now I'm gathering all of my display props, clerical necessities, and behind the scenes type stuff.

I hope with every fiber of my being that all of this hard work and preparation is not in vain. But even if it is, I'll at least have a boat load of new items to add to my etsy shop, Rhyah Papaya.

Here is the flier I created with all of the information for the show. If you're in the greater Chicago-land area, I'd love it if you came by to say hello!




P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails