10.05.2008

Craft Show

As mentioned in my previous post, I'm preparing for an upcoming craft show in November. I've been sewing and crocheting my fingers to the bone trying to get ready for the show, and sometimes still think I don't have enough things to bring with me. 

I have one more month to build up what I think is sufficient inventory for the show, so I've given myself strict goals to meet each week. Since my Crayon Caddies have been selling like hot cakes lately, they are the first order of business. I have a goal of three per day (hopefully more granted Little Miss permits it) and once I've made enough of those I'll strive to make 2 hats per day. I'm also going to try to make a few headbands and blankets to sell along with everything else I already have. I guess I should get off my butt and start sewing! I just realized how much I have to do! Whew! 

Here's the info for the show. If you're in the area, stop by and show some love! 

When

Nov 8, 2008 (Saturday)

Where

1315 W. Lake Street (map)

BartlettIL 60103



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails