11.01.2008

Child Labor?

My apologies for my absence in the past week! I've been running around like a mad woman tying up loose ends for this craft show and as a result, neglected my beloved blog readers!  To get back in the swing of things, I thought it would be fun to share a photo of my daughter and I sewing together.  

Until recently my daughter despised my sitting at the sewing machine, as it took attention away from her. I guess all of my sewing lately has sparked her interest though, because I found her sitting at my sewing machine trying to feed fabric through it just like I do! I think we may be passing on the sewing gene to one more generation!



A few days later she decided that she wanted to sit with me while I sew. It makes sewing a bit difficult, as she has a hard time resisting the buttons on my machine, but I wouldn't trade these moments for anything in the world! I just wonder if there are laws against this sort of thing! :)

*Please excuse the mess and pajamas. We're late risers in our house! :)  



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

3 comments:

Cori said...

Those are such sweet pictures! My girls are very interested in my sewing machine too. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely post. You sound like such a good mother.

Natalia said...

so cute. I have a four year old ...she likes to plan parties and loves to help in a way that I let her.

Neat blog BTW:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails