11.24.2008

Toddler Speak

After listening to my daughter babble this morning as she learns new words, I thought I would share some of her silly variations of our english language

Thank you - Kasheesh  - I can't even begin to explain how she came up with this one!
Please - Peesh
Grandma/Grandpa - Maka
Balloon - Boont
Owwie - Ah-yo

I'm sure there are many, many others that make me giggle, but these are by far my favorites! I would love to hear some of your toddler-isms if you'd like to share!



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

2 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Hey, just letting you know I'm starting a weeks worth of fun Xmas giveaways on Friday. I'd love you to come check them out.

Monica Gee said...

Your little girl is too cute. By the way, I tagged you on my blog (Six Quirky Things post). Don't feel obligated to do it, just wanted to send some people your way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails