5.08.2009

Lilac Scented Craft Space

I just love being able to open the windows and smell the fresh spring air while I'm sewing, but what I love even more is lilac infused spring air!

The weather is gorgeous here today and since I''ll be spending most of my day sewing diapers for the little man, I thought I'd bring my two favorite smells together. So, I snipped a few branches this morning and stuck them in a cute little plastic wine glass. Voila! I never imagined sewing could be even more enjoyable! Hoping your able to surround yourself with things you love today!



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

2 comments:

Monica Gee said...

I'd love to hear about how you are making the diapers. I'm considering cloth diapering myself and would love to know more.

Sandee said...

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh! I would love that Lilac scent too.......sew relaxing....

Related Posts with Thumbnails