9.25.2010

Under Construction

I've been making a few changes to the ol' blog over the past few days - as I'm sure you've noticed. I felt like my little bloggy home needed a bit of remodeling. So, I spent a few hours designing a new header and button and also added a navigation bar underneath the header. I haven't quite finished adding all of the content to those links, but I'm hoping they will help streamline things and make it easier to navigate once everything is finished.

In the mean time, feel free to grab my button:


Just copy the code located under my button in the left side bar and paste it into an html gadget on your blog, rearrange to your liking, and voila!

So, what do you think? Do you love the new look? I would love to hear any feedback you might have as well as any suggestions for content or design. Thanks for sticking with me while I put on the finishing touches. You guys rock! :)



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails