4.01.2009

I need an excuse!

I came across this pretty little necklace a few days ago and haven't been able to get it out of my head. I'm trying to come up with a reason to buy it and figure out what I would have written on it.


The artist designed it to have your child's name imprinted on it if you have only one child, but as you know, I'm expecting number two, so that doesn't apply to me. I've thought of maybe putting my wedding date on it, or maybe an inspirational word or even simply my name. I do need want an excuse to purchase it though, because it's been calling to me since I first laid eyes on it!

What have you found lately that you just can't get out of your mind and need and excuse to buy?



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you know what you are naming your second child, then simply put the initials of each child. for example, lets say your one kid is john luke smith, and you second one will be samantha mary smith, then ask if they can engrave "jls & sms"

Rhyah-- said...

Thanks so much for the comment! I've thought about doing the initial thing, but hubby and I aren't sure how many kids we will have. We think possibly 3, but maybe even 4 (yikes!) I think I may ask if she can stamp "love" on the front and our wedding date on the back.

Aminat said...

I am in the same shoes as you. I have been looking at a coverstitch machine to buy too, but I just want to justify buying it. I am not sure if it's necesasry. I guess your idea sounds so nice and in the end even if you have more kids noone will be offended......
Tak care

Related Posts with Thumbnails