8.21.2009

Treasure Hunt

I'm finally starting to get back into the swing of things after my son was born. I never thought such a little person could change our world so much, but our entire world has been turned upside down. With toddler tantrums, increased laundry responsibilities, nursing not one, but two children (sometimes at the same time), diaper changes and everything else that comes with having a new baby I haven't had much time to sew lately.

Fortunately though, we're adjusting nicely and are finally finding our rhythm. That can only mean that I've finally started to find time in my busy days to get some sewing done. Yipppeee! So, to celebrate (actually, I just needed an excuse), I decided to have a treasure hunt.

So, here's the deal, all you have to do is go to my shop and find the listing with this picture in it


Once you find the listing with the treasure chest, email me the link at DarningDiva[at]gmail[dot]com with subject line "treasure hunt." I'll randomly choose two winners on August 27th with a grand prize of a $15 gift certificate to my shop and a first prize of a key fob of the winners choice. Well, what are you waiting for? Go hunt!



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails