6.14.2010

Weekend Festivities

Ok, so I'm not too keen on posting a lot of photos of myself, but I had to take this opportunity to show you the adorable ensemble I put together for my family this weekend.

Over the weekend, this beautiful couple was responsible for giving me reason to run rampant...


...to put together these wonderfully coordinated outfits for their wedding. I was really hoping they would have a photographer taking photos of the guests on a backdrop so we could sneak in a family portrait. But, since they didn't, you'll have to settle for this less than professional snap shot.


Notice the matching red shoes and my son's little red bow-tie peeking out from behind his chubby little hand? I fashioned his bow-tie from this tutorial. Cute, no?

Oh yeah, please disregard the candy that my daughter is so thoroughly enjoying. It's near impossible to get all four of us looking good all at the same time!

And just so you can soak in the cute factor of our matching outfits a little more, here are a few more photos for you to enjoy


Isn't he just so handsome in his pinstripes?!


These two were non-stop all night long!


Of course, the night wouldn't have been 
complete without a dance with my daughter

Oh yes, and before I forget, I also made the red belt that I'm wearing. The dress came with a black in white belt that disappeared into the background, so I spiced it up by sticking a frayed fabric rosette onto a belt that I fashioned out of the same fabric from my son's bow-tie. 

Maybe I can coerce everyone ask everyone nicely to get dressed up again so we can have some professional photos taken.



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

3 comments:

Karen said...

You guys look awesome! Rhyah...that dress u have on is georgeous.....and you look great! I see you lost that baby weight....good for you!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! Love the red shoes!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails