1.24.2011

Seasonal Wall Art

Happy Monday everyone!

Today, I thought I would share an inexpensive way to spice up a large wall with big impact. I actually put this together a few years ago with different paper, but decided to change it up a bit for Valentine's Day.

With a collection of 12 x12 frames {bought at Hobby Lobby on sale for 50% off} and various coordinating prints of pretty scrap book paper {as well a hammer, some nails and a level} The hubs and I put this together in under an hour


The thing I love most about this? It can be changed up in a matter of minutes to match the season or holiday and you can store the out of season paper in the back, so there's nothing to put in storage.

Don't you just love the subway art Valentine's Day paper? I found it at Joann's and knew I had to have it!

I would love to hear if you try this. I know you'll love it. Everyone who walks in my house is dumbfounded by 1.} the fact that I did it myself 2.} how amazing it looks on a large wall 3.} how inexpensive it was to make such a huge impact.



P.S. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you'd share!

1 comment:

Katie @ BurbTales said...

Great project! I love it when they're easy to change and not too much of a financial commitment - thanks for sharing :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails